Monday, September 1, 2008

private vs. public

I originally started this blog specifically for family & friends to follow along on our adoption journey. Many people have told me how much they have enjoyed reading the blog as we traveled to China and brought Hannah home. But I think now I want to shift the focus of the blog and make it more of a place for my family and close friends to see pictures and read about the life and times of the Linton family (which could prove to be some boring reading as we lead fairly uneventful lives). I am going to make the blog open by invitation only (even though I know that nothing is truly private when posted on the internet) so at least I will know who is reading. I'll see how this goes for a few weeks/months. I may just nix the whole blogging idea all together and work on my scrapbook instead.

No comments: