Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Making SLOW progress

The monthly referrals just arrived from China and the CCAA matched families with LID's through 11-25-05. That means this past month they only matched 4 days worth of LID's since last month's cut off was 11-21-05. I'm trying to stay positive about it though...at least we are 4 days closer than last month (our LID is 1-12-06).

I have joined just about every internet group I can find related to China adoptions. My personal favorite is one called Rumor Queen, where I really find lots of valuable information to help me determine when we might get our referral. Based on all of the info. from that site and various others it still seems very likely that our referral will come in February or March with travel 6 weeks after referral!

No comments: