Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hannah Turns Two!!

Yesterday (April 4) was Hannah's 2nd birthday. I'm absolutely certain she is one of the cutest two year olds I have ever seen (along with her big brother and sister). Ok, so I know I'm a bit biased and all since I'm her mommy, but if you could see her smile and hear her giggle I'm sure you would agree. She has the sweetest personality and she is so loving, happy, energetic and full of life. It's going to be a fun year and I'm going to treasure every day of it....as I'm also absolutely certain that she will grow up (along with her big brother and sister).



Hannah loves Elmo, so naturally we had to have an Elmo birthday party! She is already in that stage of wanting to do everything for herself...so this is her attempt at putting on her birthday hat.
(You can see signs on our door that say '40' and 'old'...those were for my friend, Allison, who turns 40 on Monday).


Hannah liked us singing the Happy Birthday song.



Make a wish Hannah!

1 comment:

Allen and Dawn said...

Isn't it funny how both the girls love Elmo? Sarah would love a shirt with Elmo on it. That is super cute!