Sunday, February 8, 2009

Say Cheese

Hannah is definitely at the stage of life where she would much rather be holding the camera instead of posing for the camera. I often have to take 10 pictures to try and get one good one (maybe that's why she doesn't like having her picture taken). Anyway, on Chinese New Year I put one of her Chinese outfits on her and we all made a big deal over her and the outfit...."Oh, Hannah you look beautiful!" She basked in the attention, but still wouldn't really cooperate for a picture. Then the next day she saw the same outfit laying out and she brought it to me and wanted me to put in on her. She immediately started walking around saying "Cheese!" I knew that meant she wanted her picture taken, so I nearly broke my leg trying to get to the camera as quickly as possible! She is just too cute!




To get her to smile I usually tell her to 'show me your teeth.' So this is her doing just that...literally!

1 comment:

Shannon and Ted said...

Oh, Marla... that smile lights up the room. She is so full of life.

Shannon & Ted in Seattle