Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ready, set, GO!!!

We are officially on our way to China. We left Tulsa at 6:00 am this morning and now we are at the Chicago airport waiting on our flight to Beijing. So far everything appears to be on time. Still hard to believe that this day is finally here.

Saying goodbye to Alex and Tara was hard. Tara was especially sad to see us go even though we have planned for this day for many months. This is the longest we have both been away from the kids at the same time. I know they will have a good time in Oklahoma and will be well cared for by our family. Even so, it is hard to leave them behind when we are going to be on the other side of the world. They are eagerly waiting for our return with their little sister!

Next post will be from China....IF I can access blogspot. If not, I will have to send emails.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Have a wonderful trip! I will be so nice to see Hannah in your arms. there is a way to access blogspot in China. You have to go to a web site. I think it is annoymouse (spelled like a mouse) .com, but I am not sure. I will try to find out. If you can't read these comments in China,hopefully one of your relatives can let you know. Best wishes!
Karen
(mom to another Cangwu cutie!)
www.mom2my4.com

Karen said...

Here is the site to blog from China. Go to: www.anonymouse.org
Good luck!

Karen
www.mom2my4.com

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to follow your journey! You will be back home before you know it. It goes by so fast. Our prayers are with you!

Mike, Meg and Willow Robertson said...

To M&M,
You are in our prayers!!! We can't wait to get your updates and meet your little one.
From,
Meg