Friday, May 2, 2008

Our stork is in flight!!!!!



It has been a long time since I posted to this blog. I have attempted many times, and even went as far as to type the posts, but then never finished. I think there are only so many ways I could say "we are STILL waiting". I just couldn't bring myself to continue guessing as to when we would finally get our referral and travel to China. But the guessing is over and we have some very exciting news to share!!!

Our referral is on it's way from China!!!!!!! That means that within a matter of DAYS (most likely Monday, May 5) we will finally get to see our baby's picture and learn all about her....her age and birthdate, where she is located, her eating/sleeping habits, and her known medical information. So the stork that is flying right now is not actually bringing us our baby, but he is bringing us the next best thing!!!

After we receive the referral we will travel to China in about 6 weeks. This puts us at going to China sometime around the 3rd week of June!!!!!!! We are leaving for China from Oklahoma so we will all be traveling to Oklahoma June 13th. Alex and Tara are staying in Oklahoma with their grandparents while Matt & I go to China. Then we will return to Oklahoma, stay for a few weeks, and come back to Italy either late July or first part of August...with our baby!!!!!!!

To simplify things, I am going to post baby details including her picture to this blog. So keep checking back over the next several days.

This is FINALLY happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: