Saturday, October 13, 2007

An active vacation

Our baby is always in our thoughts and prayers. On this particular weekend we frequently thought about how this was not a vacation we could have taken if we had her with us. Yes, we are anxiously awaiting her arrival, but in the mean time we are taking advantage of our last few months without diapers, strollers, and nap time.

Day One: We rented bikes in a town called Lucca in the region of Tuscany. Tara takes time out for a cheerleading pose in front of a church.

Day Two: We hiked an area of Italy called the Cinque Terra along the Mediterranean Sea. It was absolutely beautiful. And the hike was not for the weak of heart!!

Day Three: We climbed the Leaning Tower of Pisa. I had somewhat of a panic attack once I reached the top and quickly decided that I am not climbing any more towers! At least I ended with a famous one.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Marla, Its me Michelle ,Cindy's friend. I just wanted to tell you how much i enjoy your blog espicially the pics, it may be the only way i see the "world",lol....You have a beautiful family and can't wait to see the newest member, good luck w/everything......Michelle